Submit A Request to Reserve Facilities
Facilities can be reserved by calling 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday to check availability. Requests may be also be submitting information vie email to our property managers.
To write up your own request for a reservation, please include the following information in your message:
- Your name as primary contact with title (examples: Owner, Executive Director, Vice President), if applicable.
- Legal name of company, organization or family name.
- Do you represent an a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status? If so, please include the Tax I.D. number and tell us what year the org was established.
- Full address including street and P.O. Box, City, State, Zip, Phone, Website
- Your contact information: personal and professional email addresses and phone numbers; home and workplace.
- What facilites are of interest?
Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building: accommodates up to 289 guests and 150 vehicles
Buckeye Room staging or preparation area: 50 guests, outside water faucet, portable toilets no furniture or indoor facilities
Pavilion/Shelter and Grounds: water faucet, portable toilets
- Please describe your event and estimate the number of guests expected.
- How many days? Preferred dates, alternate or optional dates. What other information can you provide?
- Do you have any questions?
- In addition to a daily rental fee that is payable in advance, a refundable deposit that will be returned if the conditions of the contract have been met is required.
Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
If you submit a request via email and do not hear from us within two business days or wish to inquire about available dates, please call 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area is open dawn to dusk. It is developed, managed, and maintained by The Broughton Foundation for public enjoyment, recreation, and nature study.
The Broughton Foundation
639 State Route 821
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Phone: 740-374-9396 • Fax: 740-374-9924
The Broughton Foundation, Wildlife Area and Community Building office is located located at GWB Complex 1, Building 1. The Foundation office is also the office for Broughton Commercial Properties, LLC and GWB Oil & Gas.
See our Contact page for a link to directions.