Submit A Request to Reserve Facilities
Reserve facilities or check availability by calling 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Requests may also be submitted to our property managers via email. Download a PDF of this page.
To submit your request to reserve facilities, please provide the following information…
What facilities do you wish to reserve?
- Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building: A year-round, all-purpose gathering place that can accommodate up to 289 guests and 150 vehicles (fewer guests under certain conditions); includes tables and chairs, patio, cold prep kitchen, audio/visual presentation system, cleaning before and after each event.
- Oak Room: A specially-designed space of 1,528 square feet that can accommodate about 40 guests that is available for meetings, classes, and other similar uses; includes a unisex restroom, refrigerator, 75 inch TV, storage room, office, dock storage area, private entrance and parking in front, utilities, including cable and internet services.
- Buckeye Room: A staging or preparation area for the Community Building, Pavilion or for field events that can accommodate 30 guests; includes outside water faucet and portable toilets; no furniture or indoor facilities.
- Pavilion/Shelter and Grounds: Running water, portable toilets, bike service station and rack, picnic tables and seating, convenient parking, and acres of open fields. The Foundation will post a RESERVED sign on the Pavilion and the interior of the Pavilion will be pressure-washed prior to arrival.
Please include the following:
- Your name as primary contact with title (examples: Owner, Executive Director, Vice President), if applicable.
- The legal name of your company, organization or your family name.
- Do you represent a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status? If so, please include the Tax I.D. number and tell us what year the org was established.
- Full address including street and P.O. Box, City, State, Zip, Phone, Website.
- Your contact information: personal and professional email addresses and phone numbers; home and workplace.
- What facilities are of interest.
- Please describe your event and estimate the number of guests expected.
- How many days? Preferred dates, alternate or optional dates. What other information can you provide?
- Would you like to purchase face masks? Masks will be made available in boxes of 50 at cost, if desired.
In addition to a daily rental fee that is payable in advance, a refundable deposit is required. The deposit will be returned 10 days after the event if the conditions of the contract have been met.
Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
If you submit a request via email and do not hear from us within two business days or wish to inquire about available dates, please call 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area is open dawn to dusk. It is developed, managed, and maintained by The Broughton Foundation for public enjoyment, recreation, and nature study. Contact us at:
The Broughton Foundation
639 State Route 821
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Phone: 740-374-9396 • Fax: 740-374-9924
Offices for The Broughton Foundation, Broughton Wildlife Education Area and Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building office are located at GWB Complex 1, Building 1. The Foundation office is also the office for Broughton Commercial Properties, LLC, and GWB Oil & Gas.
See our Contact page for a link to directions.