Event venues pictured top to bottom:
Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building, Oak Room, Pavilion/Shelter.
Contact Lisa for info and a tour: 740-374-9396 or 740-516-6959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building is a large building project undertaken by The Broughton Foundation. It is perfect for corporate retreats and conferences, trade shows, class and family reunions, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, memorials, public meetings, and more! It is large and spacious enough for social spacing too! Located near the main entrance to the Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area on State Route 821 in the activity center of The Park, the Community Building has a state of the art sound system, a kitchen for food brought in by users and caterers, a patio, and many other features. All entrances are ADA-compliant. Visit our website to view our wedding gallery.
A specially-designed space of 1,528 square feet, The Oak Room, is available for meetings, classes, and other similar uses. Features and amenities include a unisex restroom, a refrigerator, a 75 inch TV, internet, cable, private entrance, and parking in front. Broughton Commercial Properties, LLC takes care of setup, snow removal, and lawn care. Room setup of round or rectangular tables and chairs are included in the daily rental rate.
The Pavilion/Shelter is perfect for outdoor events. Features include running water, portable toilets, bike service station and rack, picnic tables and seating, convenient parking, and acres of open fields. The Foundation will post a RESERVED sign on the Pavilion and the interior of the Pavilion will be pressure-washed prior to arrival.
How to submit a request to reserve facilities…
Reserve facilities or check availability by calling 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Requests may also be submitted to our property managers via email through the Contact page of our website.
What building, room, or other facility do you wish to reserve?
Please provide the following information:
- Your name as primary contact with title (Owner, Executive Director, Vice President), if applicable.
- The legal name of your company, your organization, or your family name.
- Do you represent a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status? If so, please include the Tax I.D. number and tell us what year the org was established.
- Full address including street and P.O. Box, City, State, Zip, Phone, Website.
- Your contact information: personal and professional email addresses and phone numbers; home and workplace.
- Please describe your event and estimate the number of guests expected.
- How many days? Preferred dates, alternate or optional dates. What other information can you provide?
- Any questions you may have.
- Would you like to purchase face masks? Masks will be made available in boxes of 50 at cost, if desired.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
- A daily rental fee and refundable deposit are required with reservation and are payable in advance.
- Deposits will be returned 10 days after the event if the conditions of the contract have been met.
If you submit a request via email and do not hear from us within two business days or wish to inquire about available dates, please call 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Offices for The Broughton Foundation, Broughton Wildlife Education Area and Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building office are located at GWB Complex 1, Building 1. The Foundation office is also the office for Broughton Commercial Properties, LLC, and GWB Oil & Gas. See our Contact page for a link to directions. The Broughton Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded in 1991 by Carl and Elizabeth Broughton to develop and manage the Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area and Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building.