Pictured top to bottom:
Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building—the most convenient wedding venue in Marietta, Ohio, the Buckeye Room, and our Fire Pit.
Contact Lisa for info and a tour: 740-374-9396, 740-516-6959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building is the largest building project undertaken by The Broughton Foundation. It is the most convenient wedding venue in Marietta, Ohio. It is perfect for corporate retreats and conferences, trade shows, class and family reunions, anniversaries, reunions, memorials, public meetings, and more! It is large and spacious enough for social spacing too!
Located near the main entrance to the Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area on State Route 821 in the activity center of The Park, the Community Building has a state-of-the-art sound system, a kitchen for food brought in by users and caterers, a patio, and many other features. Rentals include our new firepit. Wedding rentals include a wedding arch. All entrances are ADA-compliant. View our wedding gallery.
The Buckeye Room is an 800-square-foot space that can accommodate up to 30 people in the front half of the building. Rental can include the use of the Fire Pit. It can be used as a staging area for inside or outside events, a reception area, a meeting room, or other small gatherings.
There is a Shelter near the main entrance that is perfect for outdoor events. Features include running water, portable toilets, a bike service station and rack, picnic tables and seating, convenient parking, and acres of open fields. The Foundation will post a RESERVED sign on it and the interior of the Pavilion will be pressure-washed prior to arrival.
Shelter rental and Buckeye Room rental can include the use of a fire pit which is also conveniently located near the main entrance to the Broughton Nature and Wildlife Education Area between the Devola Multi-Use Trail, and the Elizabeth Sugden Broughton Community Building. Firewood is NOT provided. Guests are responsible for firewood, fire safety, distancing, and extinguishing the fire before leaving the area.
How to submit a request to reserve facilities…
Reserve facilities or check availability by calling 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Requests may also be submitted to our property managers via email through the Contact page of our website.
Please provide the following information:
- Your name as primary contact with title (Owner, Executive Director, Vice President), if applicable.
- The legal name of your company, your organization, or your family name.
- What venue would you like to reserve?
- Do you represent a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status? If so, please include the Tax I.D. number and tell us what year the org was established.
- Full address including street and P.O. Box, City, State, Zip, Phone, Website.
- Your contact information: personal and professional email addresses and phone numbers; home and workplace.
- Please describe your event and estimate the number of guests expected.
- How many days? Preferred dates, alternate or optional dates. What other information can you provide?
- Any questions you may have.
- Would you like to purchase face masks? Masks will be made available in boxes of 50 at cost, if desired.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
- A daily rental fee and refundable deposit are required with reservation and are payable in advance.
- Deposits will be returned 10 days after the event if the conditions of the contract have been met.
If you submit a request via email and do not hear from us within two business days or wish to inquire about available dates, please call 740-374-9396 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.